Here's Taylor and her best friend Madeline modeling their duck nests. We have been doing preschool at home and that week we were studying the letter "D". After finding the perfect spot to get mud, grass, sticks and some green goo, they shaped their supplies into duck nests. They had a great time dumping the creek water with their buckets. What an exploration! Taylor always asks to make bird nests again. It's been so fun to go on adventures. She wants to play with her "school stuff" for hours and hours. Isn't it great that she thinks we're just playing? Little does she know that we're learning at the same time. I wish college was like that... What would I do without all the cool info on the internet? A couple of my favorite sites that my sis in law Cheryl told me about are: www.everythingpreschool.com and www.hummingbirded.com. We're on the letter "H" now and just learned how honey is made. Any ideas for the letter "I"? Let's get her started with ice sculpting---
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment