Taylor and her cousin Jaxon in a loving poseTaylor turned 3 on August 21st. For her birthday party she told me that she wanted everything pink! Everything. I didn't even persuade her of this...she thought of it all on her own. She was even requesting pink toys from everyone. Is she a girl or what?! We had friends at the park in the day for a casual get together and then a family pool party at our place that night.

Taylor and her PINK pink PINK flower birthday cake. She practised the 3 finger thing for a few weeks beforehand. Tay was SO excited the entire day to be three. I think her favorite part of the night was handing out the favor bags of pink popcorn to each person. She is finally into a "big girl bed" for her birthday and she tells all the strangers she meets about it.



1 comment:
Oh my gosh Sarah!!! I think these pictures of Taylor look exactly how I remember what Hilary looked like when she was younger.
Post a Comment