Kennedy was posing on this chair so cute, I ran to get my camera! She has really been growing up lately (16 months). It might have something to do with starting to wean her, or maybe it's her huge 2 front teeth (just in time for Easter!). Her hair is getting longer and curlier, she's talking more and giggling tons. I think her favorite game is to crawl away from me squealing and for me to hunt her down--crawling. She goes ba-zurks. Today Tim came home from work around 9am wanting to take Taylor to work with him. Do I have the best husband or what! This made my day. It's been so quiet around here. Having only one child around sure made me realize the shaft that Kennedy gets because Taylor is so loud and demands so much of my time. It also made me wonder what I used to do with all my time and only one child?? It was so nice to spend one-on-one time with only Kennedy. She kept saying "Tay-T?" over and over wondering where her Taylor entertainment had gone. I think she may love books even more than I do. She'll get a book, run to me with it "buh buh" and turn around and sit in my lap ready for a story. Sometimes she only sits for a second, but she does this about 20 times a day. I took her to a sign language class for babies the other day. She's starting to pick up on more signs, although she practically says the word as she's signing it. Still fun. I love my girl!! She is definitely a momma's girl too. She screams as soon as she sees the daycare door at the gym. And her cries of "Momma" from behind the door are almost persuasive enough to make me not want to work out. I think I need to let go too, so it's been good. I've always had a hard time having other people watch my kids. I guess I'm a little paranoid that way. Tim has been pitching in a ton more too. I was just called to be a counselor in Relief Society and so my schedule has been filled quickly with meetings, activities and visits. I love it so far, but I never realized how much work these women put into this calling. Most of the time I'm excited to go and get a break from my kids and get to know more people in my ward.
6 years ago



2 comments:
Kenna is just ADORABLE!! What a little ham! :)
I just bought that skirt/shirt combo for Allie. Too cute. Also, too bad we can't take them in for some matching pics. I love getting to spend some time just with her. We went to Dairy Queen a couple weeks ago on a hot afternoon and now every time I say we need to go to the store, she asks for ice cream. And it was supposed to be our little secret!
Post a Comment