Friday, May 11, 2007

One of those tag quizzes


I was tagged from Krystal's blog and Liz' email all the way from the east coast. I combined their quizzes, just for your viewing pleasure:

1. COMICS OR NOVELS? Novels--I have to add that Children's Literature is so fun because you can read it so fast and you don't have to think too hard!

2. NEAT OR SLOB? I love to be neat, but then again...I like to stuff things away so they are outta sight. No peeking in my closet or drawers if you come to my house.

3. COLD OR HOT? I love it when it's hot and there's a fan/breeze OR when it's cold and I have a blanket by the fire.

4. TALK OR SLEEP? Tim would say I love to talk when he wants to sleep.

5. BEING TOLD YOU'RE LOVED, HAVING TIME SPENT WITH YOU, GETTING A PRESENT, HAVING SOMETHING DONE FOR YOU, BEING TOUCHED.WHICH DESCRIBES YOUR GREATEST NEED? Having time spent with me or something done for you for sure! Or a homemade gift kinda fulfills both categories.

6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR PHOTO BEING TAKEN? Don't mind it, wouldn't say I "like" it.

7. HAVE YOU EVER BLABBED A SECRET WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T? Can't remember a time when I haven't kept a secret. I also have a bad memory.

8. WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE MOST INTERESTING LIFE IN YOUR SOCIAL GROUP? Definitely not me. My sister Marian and her husband Mike do a lot of fun dates and mini-vacations. Live it up while you don't have kids.

9. WHAT ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A RELATIONSHIP? Friendship/love, trust and same beliefs/goals. Physical attraction doesn't hurt either (so hard to only say 3)!

10. WORDS, TONE AND DELIVERY, OR BODY LANGUAGE: WHICH DO YOU ABSORB FIRST? WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT? Tone and delivery. Tim can say something totally cheesy and corny, but he can deliver it like no one else. If the delivery is gone, he is just plain corny and cheesy.

11. DO YOU THINK YOU TALK TOO MUCH? To my close friends, maybe I rattle on too much. In general I am pretty reserved and would rather listen.

12. WHAT SOUND ANNOYS YOU THE MOST? 2 way tie between my children crying from their beds or while I'm driving and parrot fish crunching on corral---ewww chills!

13. SIGNIFICANCE, SELF-WORTH, OR SECURITY. WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? I think if you have self-worth all the others come.

14. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERHERO POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? To be invisible or to be a mind reader, although that may be scary.

15. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE A GOOD DRIVER? Tim and Taylor would say no. Tay always has a fit if I am driving and Tim is a passenger. I don't get it. Me and Kennedy will say yes--I am a good driver.

16.What was the last movie you watched? Night at the Museum. Pretty good. Who doesn't like Ben Stiller?

17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I have to say azure blue only because I saw a movie called "Go Toward the Light" as a child and I always think of azure when people talk about crayon colors. Weird.

18. What do you do to vent anger? I wish I could say exercise. But it's probably just pent up until I explode every now and then and need some time alone to just walk and think.

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? My playhouse in the backyard that Grandpa Bushman built. We spent hours in there playing "house" and moving and organizing etc. I have had many hours of being a mom-in-training.

20. When was the last time you cried? This morning during a segment on The Today Show about a mom and her terminal child.

21. What was the last thing that you ate? Tortilla chips

22. What are you listening to right now? My kids playing. Taylor is screaming about a mosquito eater that flew in the house.

23. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom this morning. She likes to call early :)

24. What is on the floor of your closet? My shoe rack and lots of shoes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails