Saturday, July 28, 2007

Baby Kanet


This picture was taken a few years ago when I was barely pregnant with Taylor. Marian and I were trying on the "pregnancy form" pillow things in a maternity clothes store.... just to see what it was going to look like! Sisters are the best :) Funny that we thought that looked so huge! Hmm, not quite. Marian looks pretty great all fake pregnant. Anyway, the reason for this random post is that I am thinking about my sister Marian. She's pregnant and due in January and it's absolutely killing me that she lives so far away. I hate hearing about everything over the phone. I want to see her belly! This picture is fulfilling my need for the moment. I love you Marian and baby Kanet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're so sweet Sarah. We look so young there. I wish my belly was as cute as that. I just look fat right now, so it's probably better that you don't see me :) LOVE the Erasure on here!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails