Monday, August 20, 2007

Tay's Birthdays


Tomorrow is Taylor's 4th Birthday! I was looking at her birthday pictures from the past years. She has grown so fast! She still has the same smile and bright personality from day 1. I love my girl!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!
Megan misses you tons! We can't wait till we move back so you guys can share all your birthdays together.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my Tay is turning 4 today! aunt Briana loves you!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
What a terrific birthday party for Taylor!! You two are raising such happy girls!!
I have just caught up with your blog!! What a gift your are giving to your family!! I am soooo happy to be such a part of your lives!!
Taylor's presentation, the way to Jesus Christ made my heart sing!
Kenna's animal sounds bring a smile to my face!! Love and kisses, Mema

Related Posts with Thumbnails