Taylor's latest thing is to dress up in her wedding dress-ups....and then stuff a pillow under her dress, thus becoming pregnant. We have had many talks already about how important it is to get married in the temple first, and then get pregnant. I never thought I would be explaining all these things to her at this point in her 4 year old life. It's getting better. Yesterday she was pregnant again in the wedding dress. This time she told me she was Mary and that baby Jesus was in her tummy. I guess this is improving---still a virgin :)
Ken loves to go poo poo on the "poo poo" as she calls it. I'm not trying to start potty training. (I learned my lesson last time introducing it to Taylor at 18 months..) It's very to easy to know when Kennedy has one coming, so I set her on there so I don't have so much to clean up. And she like being like the rest of the fam. Every time she says "Ma Ma, Da Da , Tay Tay poo poo". So observant.
Kennedy has been playing with the baby dolls much more lately, obsessively bringing them everywhere, feeding them, sleeping with them and non-stop stroller rides. Here she is feeding her yogurt to "Abay Choo Choo" the doll. Taylor got this doll on her 2nd birthday and that's how she said "Happy Birthday to You". The name stuck.



4 comments:
I have the funniest/cutest nieces EVER! I love all these updates. This way I can see what daily things to look forward to with my little girl. They are hilarious. I wish we lived closer...
Too funny about Taylor wanting to be pregnant! I love the pic of the girls hugging on the sidewalk--darling!
lol. this is soo cute! thanks for sharing!
she needs to show me her p-s-y like her dolly
Post a Comment