Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bacon and Eggs Sound Yummy

Any costume ideas for me and Tim this year? I hate deciding on costumes for some reason. I love to dress up, but I always procrastinate buying anything. We want to be something as a couple. We were searching the internet for ideas and found Bacon and Eggs (kind of fun, eh?), "lock and key" & "bolt and screw" were quite inappropriate (but hilarious), vampire and bat, Homer and Marge etc. Any ideas out there? I have even resorted to trying on old Homecoming dresses, bridesmaid dresses and my other collectibles that hang in the waaay back of the closet. It was fun to dust of the oldies and remember the good times of dressing up for proms. What were we thinking when crushed velvet was in? I have 2 of those dresses....which are slightly less modest than I remember. Tim was having a good laugh at all the get-ups. Maybe I'll scrounge around for some old prom pics to scan and post for your enjoyment.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

So I am in the same situation. I will take ideas. Josh and I have never dressed up for Halloween, and we just got invited to a party this Saturday, no kids (hurray) but we have to dress up. Maybe I will post something on mine to see if anyone can help us both out? Good Luck! Oh, and that really has got to feel good to be able to still fit into your HS dresses.

Krystal Trapnell said...

I would love to see some old prom pics! I love the bacon and eggs idea. Funny. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Alexis said...

Hey Sarah!
In my search I found this site...
http://www.familycorner.com/family/kids/halloween/adult_costumes.shtml
check it out, I hope that it helps!

Related Posts with Thumbnails