

Taylor just had her 4 year old pictures done. Yes, I know that I am about 2 months late. I hate going to get pictures taken. Hate it. For some reason we are always at the studio for 3 hours. WAiTiNg and waiting. One of my children inevitably has a meltdown and we're all hungry. Do they do this on purpose so that you're so tired by the end of the process, you just buy more than you intended because you cannot make any rational choices? Yes. I have solved the mystery. I have great pictures, and will probably forget this even happened later, so it is worth it. Taylor LOVES to have her picture taken. In fact, before the photographer even asked her to do a pose she had her hand on her hip and had a huge smile...she was ready. Born ready. Every picture turned out cute. She has been begging me every day to get her 4 year old pictures done since probably August 21st, when she turned 4. Worth the wait? Yes. She is adorable and I can hardly believe she is this big! I'm not a huge stuffed animal person, so when the lady pulls out the bear to take a picture with, I cringed a little. But it was seriously the cutest one! So now I have a stuffed animal picture in my house, but the smile is just too cute to go with it. She looks so tall, so old, such a big girl to me. Why is it that it takes a picture on a screen of your child to realize this when I see her everyday?!



5 comments:
So cute Sarah! She really is getting big, I do the same thing with Megan, they are just growing up too fast. I just can't wait to get back to Cali so that they can grow up together.
Too cute! She is growing fast, so are mine. Before you know it you will have a kindergartner, whow. How does time pass so quickly?!?! Hope that our girls will get to play together some day.
Love ya!
I want a pic siser-- my little/big niece is SO sweet in these pictures. Nice work. Give her a BIG kiss from her favorite auntie ;)
I was just thinking about when she was born and I was there visiting you guys and snuggling with her. My sweet girl. I can't wait to see you all next week!
I also hate going to get pictures taken...i try to avoid it at all costs. But...the pics sure are cute!!!
Post a Comment