The Roseville Parade--more candy. It still blows my mind that we saw Christmas floats. November has gone by too fast. Stay tuned next week for some real parade pictures, featuring the Watfords in Loomis' "Day before Thanksgiving parade" handing out candy.
Piggie Back ride--is that more candy in her mouth? She knows how to say loll-pop pretty well now. I hate Halloween candy. Ever since Halloween Kenna has been on the hunt for any type of candy. She freaks out until some adult gives her some. If you are an adult reading this, never give other people's kids candy. Moms don't like that. Next year I am either throwing it away the day after on donating it to some wonderful cause. My mom said her work donated a bunch to the troops. Sounds good to me!



3 comments:
hahaha Kenna and Jillian have the same bad look on their faces! while u an Tay have the cutest smiles on! lol ur so cute-i like the hair, did u get done?
Yeah I get a request for candy every two seconds from Saylor. We still have so much Halloween candy laying around but I am doing my best to hurry and eat it all--generous of me right? Your girls are so cute.
my mom's school donated their candy to the SD soup kitchen. she said that they filled 6 HUGE barrels of candy to bring down to the SK. Crazy!
Post a Comment