
Most of you know my brother Tony is a Marine. He actually just graduated his training in Bio-Nuclear Chemical Radiological Specialist (something like that!) in Missouri.
His cute family is so excited to live with him again. They just moved to San Diego to the base Camp Pendleton there. I miss them already. It was so fun to have more nephews around--and finally a sister-in-law.
Our family teamed up with the Jibsons this year and walked in the Loomis "Day Before Thanksgiving Parade". We all dressed in red, white and blue and the kids passed out candy. We held our "Bless our Troops" signs and had the song "Proud to be an American" playing. I am so proud of my brother and all the sacrifices he has made to serve our country. It is hard to believe the stories he tells about the training in the Marines.



1 comment:
Sarah, that is so cool! Our troops do not get appreciated as they should. I hope your brother (and the rest of our armed forces) know how much we appreciate them and all of their sacrifice. I would be so proud to have a brother in the Marines! Give your bro. my thanks!
Post a Comment