Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Breaking News: Tooth Fairy Found Recycling!


Today Taylor informed me the true story of the Tooth Fairy. I thought I should write this down before I forget:

We were on our way to preschool. Lots of interesting conversations fill the car during this time of day. I love that she is constantly thinking, figuring out the world. I usually play along and turn down the radio to get all the details straight.

She told me that the Tooth Fairy lives in her bedroom door. When she looses a tooth the Fairy comes out of the door and takes the tooth and leaves her a bigger tooth under her pillow. The Tooth Fairy apparently also recycles these old baby teeth and puts them into baby's mouths so they can have teeth too. (It sounds so rational, right!?) I asked her who told her about all this and she let me know that she "just knows". I love the confidence of her simple brilliance.

1 comment:

mj said...

Good to know why Carter only has 2 teeth, there must be a shortage. Tell Taylor to start loosing some!

Related Posts with Thumbnails