Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Surprise in the Hall...


Warning: This entry may include some nudity, bathroom humor and possible shocking language...

Today I was surprised to see Kennedy streaking through the kitchen screaming, "MAMA--Poo Poo, Poo Poo!" She led me by the hand as she ran to show me a little brown "surprise" in the hall. Then, she leads me into the bathroom, hops back up onto the toilet (where she obviously had been having a little session). Her first big girl poo poo in the toilet, all on her own. Previous times she has told me she needs to go and so I have stuck her up on there and sat and waited with her. This is the first time she's done it all on her own! Does this mean she's ready for me to bust out the small potty and big girl undies? Yikes, I don't think I'm ready for that.

5 comments:

Natierae said...

And you were wondering if the day would come. Wahoo!!!

Sarah said...

Can someone let me know if the video is working, when I try it at my house it's says it's unable to play. Kenna loves to watch it!

christina said...

Super cute - she looks so happy! The video wasn't working for me either.

miss H Wiest said...

nope not me either. even on you tube. try sending it to me via email and I'll accept you friends request bc it's a private video. or change your settings on youtube to open.

tiny said...

Kenna, if you beat Lainey to potty training I am going to be so sad. Good for you Sarah, no more diapers!! Celebrate this day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails