Friday, June 06, 2008

Monster Golfing



Tim's work had a party at Monster Golf in Rancho Cordova by the Old Spaghetti Factory. This place was creepy and cool at the same time. Everything was decorated like Halloween, glow in the dark and kinda gory. The girls loved it and Taylor got the hang of the mini golf pretty quickly. I chased Kennedy making it impossible to ever really golf myself. They had fun and I will definitely be coming back for Halloween season in costume.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Can you even see where you are putting the ball to? That's a weird golfing place. But I am sure fun for the kids.

Ruth said...

How fun! Your girls are just darling! I love fun family outings! It looks like they enjoyed themselves!

H Webb said...

That is a family fun thing to do and it is a MUST to go there when they are doing so well as an reward!! Ain't it a neat idea??

Related Posts with Thumbnails