Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bright Eyed Babe


Oh--Isn't she so cute and chubby and rollie-pollie and squeezable! My niece Ellie has been visiting and I will miss her when she leaves tomorrow. It's fun to have a baby in the house and I will pretty much do anything for a smile or a laugh or a classic eyebrow raise from this little one. Ellie, tell your parents to move back to Nor Cal!

5 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Such a cutie!!
Where did this background come from?

Melissa said...

She is adorable! Malia is starting to get all chubby. Her doctor told me he would order a neck for her! Miss you guys!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

We introduced Layla and Ellie on Saturday, they are going to be BBf's we can just tell.

If only I could get my fat rolls to look this cute.

H Webb said...

Ellie is such a cute baby in our family tree!!! Shes such a doll!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails