As another year slides on by we find ourselves looking back to how much we've grown, the places we've traveled, the fun memories we've made and all the little surprises in between.Tim finished his 5th year with Hertz this year and is now looking for a new career. He is great at what he does, but is ready to make a difference and find an occupation that he can enjoy. Tim mostly likes to chill in his spare time and just relax and enjoy his girls. However, this year we've made it our goal to do more FUN things as a family. We really took advantage of the free car/gas by taking mini trips to Monterey, Las Vegas, Mendocino Coast for the the Bushman Reunion, Disneyland / Newport Beach for the Watford Reunion and finished off the year on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera.
Sarah has been trying to get her Wedding Business going (see side link) and just finished a wedding in November. She enjoys her calling as the Enrichment Counselor and even finds some spare time to create, decorate, organize and hang at the park with friends. Her newest addiction this year has been garage sale hunting. But the most exciting thing is that we're expecting baby #3 in June! We just heard the heartbeat and now that the 1st trimester is over she's feeling pretty good.
Taylor has had quite the year of firsts. She graduated preschool and loves being a kindergarten girl! She is reading like crazy--anything and everything. It amazes me how fast she learns. Taylor loves to write notes and make cards for people. We often find notes on pillows or hidden around the house. Her favorite family trip this year was "going to Disneyland because there were lots of fun characters and lots of fun rides."
Kennedy is an amazing little three year old girl! She has such a sweet personality. She LOVES to color and play outside on her tricycle. We also enjoy going to the library and reading lots of books. Kennedy became potty trained this year and has recently conquered staying dry at night too! Double YAY!! She can't wait to be a big sister. Her prediction is that she's having a brother and already talks to "him" in his house (translation-womb)...giving lots of kisses and rubs. She will be the best helper. Kennedy loved "going on the big boat (translation-cruise) and going to the beach" a couple times this year.




10 comments:
Glad you're feeling good with this pregnancy! It's always great to get out of the first trimester. What kind of career is Tim looking to get into? Love you!
Glad to know that we are not the only family doing the christmas blog thing! Good luck finding a new job..that is not fun.
Congratulations on baby number 3!! I hope you are feeling well. And that wedding looked beautiful!
Wow! Lots of changes coming up, baby (congrats), new job (good luck Tim, we hope it works out). I can't believe that Taylor is reading, Megan just gets so frustrated, and congrats to Kennedy for being potty trained, hurray for you on that one too. Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!
Congratulations on the bay-bay. (can you get any busier?)
ps. I love Taylor's pose in the last picture. The head tilt, the pulling of the sister, looks like you got a real model on your hands.
number three? wow! congrats! sounds like you guys have had a great year.
You know what I want for Christmas - for my little girl to grow up and be as cute as your girls - seriously they are so cute. Did you really do all that in one year? Where does the time go? Congrats - I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm excited for you guys! When's the next girls night - or couples night? I'll take either one.
Merry Christmas and I hope your new year will bring as much happiness as it looks 2008 brought. You have a beautiful family, I remember when you and Crystal were just cute, fun friends. Mostly the girls camp times. You guys ran the place. Im so excited for the new baby, Im sure he, or she will be as amazingly cute as your girls. Sorry for writting a book, but Im feeling alittle nastalgic. (sp?)
Sarah I'm so excited for you guys! I've been wondering when someone else would join me in the three baby club. I saw a picture of you and Hillary on her blog and you both had your hands on your bellies and I was beginning to wonder! Glad you are feeling well. I can't believe you did a wedding in the beginning of your pregnancy. You're wonder woman! You have a beautiful family! Hope to see you soon. Merry Christmas!
You look so amazing it that top picture. Congrats on your news and a new nephew.
We still have to get together, maybe now that the holidays are done.
Post a Comment