
We showed up to Mema's house to this tree full of presents into the room. Of course, the first thing Taylor does is search for her name.

Kennedy has the opening presents thing down! Tim has started having the kids sit on pillows to stay in their spots so we can all see each person open their present.

Wow. That's a lot of Princess Barbies! Taylor was super excited about this one.

Nativity--Every year it gets cuter and cuter. Kenna wanted to be Mary too this year. It's sweet to see how she's starting to understand the story of Jesus.

And even a visit from Santa himself! He even had a "nice list"...and all the kid's names made it this year. I didn't see mine or Tim's on there, though.

Merry Christmas Eve. What a fun night!
1 comment:
Wow real nice pictures !
Looks like everyone had great time.
Something bugs me am I right Tim mom lives in a different home since I dont remmy seeing that as its shown on these pictures
Post a Comment