Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chub, Some Mud and a Princess

What could be better than a 'Daddy Daughter Princess in Paris' School Dance? Nothing! Taylor was on cloud 9 going on a date with Daddy. Tim was pretty sweet too. He even took Kennedy along since I was at an appointment (she was asleep by the time they got home--no pic). Both girls got to dance with Dad, eat desserts, wear tiaras and CORSAGES. Wow...it was practically Prom! Actually, when I saw this picture I had a flash-forward of many dances to come. Hopefully she remembers how a true gentleman treated her once and compares every next date to her Dad. We would be proud.

My nephew Kaden (and Hil and Bren) came to visit again! He is getting so smiley and chub chub chubby. It's fun to hold a baby...a squishy baby.

And the school office called me today to come pick up my mud-sliding Kindergartner. I snickered the whole car ride home. Tay kept asking, "What's so funny, Mom?" I am still giggling thinking about it. It was too funny to see her practically covered by mud waiting for me to come. I needed this laugh today.

2 comments:

miss H Wiest said...

AHAHhh that is too funny Tay, she is SUCH an actress, look at that cute face... sheesh!! Did the mud stains come out? And Kader-taters, my big boy, he looks SOO chubby here! Thanks for the blurr auntie

Alexis said...

I love the Daddy daughter dances. It really is sweet. I wish that Megan had something like that to go to.
As for the mud, at least she was sent to the office for being muddy and not being bad. Megan had her first trip yesterday, not a good day for me. I would have perfered the mud.

Related Posts with Thumbnails