Awhile back I started to type some of these out. I forgot I had them as a draft, just saving them til later. I am not the best at remembering all the cute things they say...but I love reading your kids cute comments and you've inspired me to be better!
Me- (explaining why the 7/11 guy from India was wearing a turban)
Taylor-Does Heavenly Father wear his hair like that?
---
Me- Kennedy, are you my "number 1" girl?
Kennedy- NO MOTHER! I am three! I am your number 3 girl!!
---
Taylor- Mom, I just cleaned up the living room and it's already messy again!
Me-Welcome to my world Taylor.
Taylor-Mom, it's not YOUR world. You have to share with everyone else here.
---
Me- (wrote a reminder note on my hand with a pen)
(both girls found it and stared at me in shock!)
Taylor- Mom, why did you write on your hand?
Me-I didn't want to forget something
Kennedy-(still staring in disbelief)
Taylor-Did you know that your body is a temple? You shouldn't write on it because we need to keep it clean. When Heavenly sent us to earth our bodies were clean, and when we go back to heaven we need to be clean still. (this was all said in a very lecture "i know it all" tone)
Me-Wow Taylor, where did you learn all about that? (me thinking...I've never taught her that one yet!)
Taylor- Primary.
Me-Ahh, thank you primary!
---
Kennedy- Holy Mackerel!
Me-Where did you learn to say that? (We really don't say that around here...)
Kennedy- Grandpa said it 2 times yesterday.
---
I had pulled my shirt up and was letting the girls try to feel and watch the baby kicking in my tummy when all of a sudden,
Kennedy- Mom, what are all these purple stripes on your tummy?
Me-AHH No comment! But I wanted to inform her which "purple stripes" were from Taylor and then which stripes grew longer from Kennedy. If only I could remember. The tracks of love only a mother can cherish?
---
6 years ago



1 comment:
i love the one about sharing the world with everyone else... priceless!
Post a Comment