Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life with 3

Daddy and son--Tim fed him his first bottle the other day and loved it! My other two kids NEVER took to the bottle and so we're determined to start with Grant.


First day at church--2 weeks old. Tay took this picture and has been wanting to take a million pics of Grant "in case we catch him smiling". He's started to smile some, but is a little camera shy.

The daily dose of Taylor. Grant does pretty well considering how much someone is in his face all the time. The girls still love to hold him and entertain him. Taylor has a magic song that she sings to him in the car when he's crying. It works most of the time.

Big boy--he loves to lay on his tummy! Last week he started lifting his head a ton more. At his circumcision appointment (3 weeks) he weighed 10 lbs. 4oz. My boy likes to eat :) Oh, and he is a HUGE grunter.

My sweet children. The adjustment has been quite smooth, considering. Tim and I are a little shocked at how well the girls have behaved during all the change. I have to say I'm so glad it's summer and I don't have to be out of the house in the early mornings!

Life with 3 kids means the phone doesn't always get answered, we do laundry everyday, the girls may watch more cartoons in the morning unsupervised, patience is spread thinner, emailed aren't checked daily etc...BUT we have more love in our house! One more to share with, giggle at and snuggle. We wonder what we ever did without a baby Grant.

5 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

I had a dream we came to visit you. You know, just dropped by to see the new baby. I wish that would have been real. I want to see that little sweetie in real life!

Megan Gery said...

oh my goodness. he's so cute with that hair! love it! and the video with taylor is adorable. what a proud big sister!

H Webb said...

Hes getting so big and cute!!! You all look great with him in the family especially Tim the proud daddy of a son !! I love it

Good Luck!

Megan said...

Sarah, you are beautiful. That baby photo shoot was awesome. I love the pics! Lil' Grant is a cutie. I can't believe you have 3 already. You are quite the busy woman. I miss you!!! xoxo...

Alexis said...

Wow! Good for you to post so much. I feel like blogging has been on the back burner and checking other people's blogs is even further down the list. Our little boy just reached 4 weeks and I feel like I am finally getting the hang of things (minus the breast infection that I feel like I'm getting) but I'm glad to see so many cute pictures and to know that your girls and doing well with the transition. I wish Bryson was starting preschool. It's cute to see him smile and I can't wait to see Conoor voluntarely smile. I really wish we wern't so far away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails