
We do anything to get a smile out of Grant! It is so sweet!

We've been enjoying this awesome weather and have made it out to parks and family walks in the evenings--it feels like fall.

The girls just finished 2 weeks of swim lessons. Kennedy stopped crying by the second week and actually went underwater willingly by the end. Each lesson she wanted me to walk her to her class holding hands and would give me a departing kiss and hug. Swimming lessons took a lot of courage for her! Taylor is a fish and loves getting rings at the bottom of the pool and diving. She has really taken off this summer!

The girls have been playing many hours of "house" together. I have to say, we are ready for school to start! Kennedy is excited to start preschool (trying to organize a mom teaching co-op) and Tay can't stop talking about 1st grade. I can hardly believe that she will be gone ALL day. I will miss her :)
1 comment:
i love the hat kennedy is wearing in the last pic. too cute.
Post a Comment