Last night we were cowboys at Boehrer's Halloween Party.I'm smiling because I found some Steve Madden cowgirl boots at a consignment shop and it was decided what I needed to be for Halloween! Now, if I can just convince someone to go line dancing with me?!
G is smiling because he just noticed how good looking he is and loves the mirror---It's so fun to see him realize there' s a cute baby staring back at him.
This was the day of the girl's Primary Program at our church. We are smiling because it's the best Sunday of the year...I love to hear the kids sing and say their cute lines. Taylor said her memorized part beautifully with a smile. That girl loves to preform. Kennedy had memorized her part and actually said it into the mic with all those people looking. I was a proud mama (a bit shocked too).
Mema's smiling because she just retired from teaching and will be relaxing for the next 5 months in Mexico. We will miss her like crazy. I really don't think my kids get how long 5 months is...and how many times I will be answering, "When will Mema be home again?"
Grant's almost 4 months! He smiles whenever I'm behind the camera playing peek a boo with him. He's trying hard to roll over, and almost has it! He loves to raise his head up and has been SO smiley lately. He can hold onto toys and has been crying WAY less in the car now that he can play with his book. I've enjoyed having a baby so much this time. I don't know it it's because he's a boy, or because it's my third and I realize how quickly they grow, or because he's just a good baby and so chubby...but I am just savoring this time with him and I love having a baby to hold and feed and snuggle.




1 comment:
What consignment shop did you find Steve Madden cowboy boots at? I need to shop there!
Post a Comment