He is such a cute mixture! I LOVE his smile. All your kids have great smiles. See you soon!
I agree, he is a good mix, but has a lot of Tim in him too, same cute smile and adorable dimples. What a good lookin' kid!
Sar- I think he looks like YOU!! SOOOOOO cute. :)The black and white pictures of you and him together are awesome!
Post a Comment
Sarah Webb Watford is a fan of
3 comments:
He is such a cute mixture! I LOVE his smile. All your kids have great smiles. See you soon!
I agree, he is a good mix, but has a lot of Tim in him too, same cute smile and adorable dimples. What a good lookin' kid!
Sar- I think he looks like YOU!! SOOOOOO cute. :)
The black and white pictures of you and him together are awesome!
Post a Comment