Book Club-pirate week! AaaaRRrrGGh! They had fun getting into making their costume, reading and singing all about pirates and learning lots of phrases.Now go swap the poop deck me hearties....or I'll make you walk the plank! Savvy?
Grant is loving to swing and SMILES the entire time.(Didn't notice how nastified the swing was until ...now. Hmmm.)
Tim's been on multiple business trips lately, so it's up to Mom for the entertainment. We love this nearby park that has tons of ducks, turtles (see it eating right out of K's hand??) and huge koi in the pond that try to snap at the ducklings.



2 comments:
Hey Sarah, this is Mindy, Garrett's wife. We're having a baby in September and I want to make a bassinet cover like the adorable one that you made for Grant. Do you have any tips on how to do it? I've been looking for templates on line, but haven't had much luck. I love how you did his. You can email me at mindysessions@gmail.com. Thanks so much! Your family is adroable!!
So cute as always!!! I love that word, nastified! Mind if I use it? :D
Post a Comment