Hello my name is Rose. I am a Robot
My friends call me Roe.
Everything I love starts with the letter R.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
Food- Raspberries
Color- Red
Sport- Rugby
Song- Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Flower- Rose (of course!)
Best Friend- Rebecca
Treat- Rice Krispie Treats
Game- Red Light, Green Light
Vegetable- Radishes
Ice Cream- Rocky Road
Movie- Rugrats
On days we don't have preschool, Kennedy needs to be entertained to no end. Her #1 choice for a playmate is gone all day at school! Yesterday was actually nice enough to paint outside. We love to paint on days like this...so we got creative with boxes from the recycling!



2 comments:
ok ok...you win...best mommy of the year award!
So cute! Jaren has been obsessed with robots lately and walks around the house saying, "I'm a genius robot monster!" I'll have to enlist your help with making a robot costume for Halloween! :)
Post a Comment