Thursday, December 02, 2010

50 free---that's where I'll be !!

Shutterfly is doing an awesome promotion where you blog about their products and get 50 free holiday cards. Did I say free?? Why yes, and I'm all over it. Click here for a link to this promo. Hurry fast! The promo ends Dec 15th!

It doesn't take much to rave about Shutterfly's products. Over the years I have ordered my prints from them. They always have un-beatable deals and they are fast and great quality. They are always having promotions for free shipping or clearanced items too. If you've never used them before...go check them out! Right now you can get 50 free 4x6 prints just for becoming a member. See this link!

I'm planning on printing some new business cards soon and they have the most adorable cards. I love the print on this one--so modern and colorful! Here's the link to the "calling cards".




After browsing their website I have a few things on my wish list. My sister makes their album books all the time and she loves them. What a great way to stay up to date on your scrapbooking. And for only $11.04, that's practically cheaper than printing the pics and buying all the scrapbook paper and doodads!


Did you know that they have wedding annoucements too? The prices are reasonable! And they even have damask options, my personal favorite. You could totally match your wedding decor and colors / style to your invitations or thank you cards...they have that many options!



This year we were wearing our fav color combo of black, red and white! Here are a few of my favorite choices that match! They have so many options. See this link for all the Christmas cards:


Love this one with a black and white photo.


I think this one is the winner in my book. Simple, yet awesome.

Of course, loving the damask option...

Gorgeous. Can I get this in fabric? I had to double take..thought it was zebra for a sec!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails