Cute sister Marian came to town awhile back and now that I'm done mourning her leaving, I can finally blog about it without getting teary :) Of course, we did not have time to get any re-enactments of this gem...we were busy with entertaining 5 children. We took a trip to McCormick's train park in Scottsdale with our park day friends.
6 years ago








2 comments:
Thank you for that flashback picture. I loved it! Looks like you are having a great time in AZ. Well deserved!
I didn't comment on this post! How rude of me. Thanks so much for having us over! Even though we were so busy with kids and the normal life things it was so good to be with you all. Glad you could accomodate us. And that sister pic is one of my favorites - classic! For sure a reenactment next time.
Post a Comment