
After church pics of the kids in their little outfits. I just love Grant in a suit (found it after last season for $5!!). On Sat we went to our church's egg hunt and had a wonderful time. Sunday morning the kids woke up to the scavenger hunt to find their baskets. This year they worked together to find a huge basket full of kitten food, a kitty toy, collar and some candy.The last clue read, "I think I hear something coming from Mom and Dad's bathroom!"
Introducing the newest member of the family:
Miss Chloe Charlotte
And Grant mostly just loves the chocolate............
How it all began:
A few weeks ago I was reading the story "Have You Got my Purr?" to Kennedy. She asked, "What does a purr sound like?" And it broke my heart. My child has never heard a cat purr? Or cuddled a baby kitty? I am depriving her?? And so I made special arrangements with the Easter Bunny this year. So, he looked on Craigslist for us and stopped by a pet hospital on the way to our house to pick up a cutie that had been abandoned. He brought us all the supplies we needed to have a tiny kitty.
And now they are fighting to see who gets to hold Chloe, feed Chloe, cuddle Chloe...
This cat will soon be sleeping outside for good! Mama learned the hard way that she is ALLERGIC! I always knew I was a little sensitive to cats, but now I know for sure :)





3 comments:
She is SO CUTE! I was so excited to hear that the "Easter Bunny" went through with miss Chloe!
I know the feeling! We were telling the kids that even animals will be resurrected, and Allie was super excited to learn that she could see grandma's dog again. Jeff said we need a dog of our own. We'll see...
You are so good about taking pictures of your kids together. I tried this year and didn't luck out. Sorry to hear about the allergies... I too am. It's good to stay in touch. Miss ya! I'll be in Vegas on Saturday! That's much closer, but not enough.
Post a Comment