Sunday, May 01, 2011

Kennedy Graduates!

This year Kennedy attended preschool at Miss Laura's House. She loves to learn and be around other kids. I think sharing time was her favorite part of the day! I've watched her grow a lot this year. She has become more confident and more aware of what's going on around her. Ken is starting to read and really want to write a lot of notes and letters. She is SO good at holding still and listening...just in time for Kindergarten. If she is comfortable around you she will talk your ear off and giggle non-stop.

Miss Laura giving Kennedy her diploma. Kennedy made 7 new friends this year and Miss Laura said she always had lots of stories to tell!

Kennedy with her diploma...so proud!

A gift to Mom and Dad with the Fingerprints poem! This was so adorable.
We love our Kennedy.

1 comment:

DaNette said...

She is gorgeous! I love the freckles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails