Is this your announcement? Or am I just totally out of the loop? Either way, congratulations! -Angel-
I'm guessing that this means that you are expecting!!! Congrats! You need to share more details like due date... HUGS!!!!
FUN!! Congrats!!
whoops! j/k so excited for you guys! maybe another boy? make things even? congrats!!!!
Yay Sarah! So happy for you guys! Hope you're feeling okay. Love you!
Congratulations Sarah!!!!
congratulations!
Post a Comment
Sarah Webb Watford is a fan of
7 comments:
Is this your announcement? Or am I just totally out of the loop? Either way, congratulations! -Angel-
I'm guessing that this means that you are expecting!!! Congrats! You need to share more details like due date... HUGS!!!!
FUN!! Congrats!!
whoops! j/k so excited for you guys! maybe another boy? make things even? congrats!!!!
Yay Sarah! So happy for you guys! Hope you're feeling okay. Love you!
Congratulations Sarah!!!!
congratulations!
Post a Comment