
Taylor on her first day of 3rd grade! She wanted to dress fancy for her first day with the "wedding way" hairdo and necklace. This girl LOVES school and is such a great student! She was mostly excited about seeing her friends and the prospects of learning to write cursive.

Oh my Kindergarten girl! All summer long (and I mean EVERY day, multiple times a day!) we've talked about how exciting it is to be a Kindergartener. Kennedy looked so big as I dropped her off! And yet she looked so tiny with that HUGE backpack. I shed a few tears as I walked home with only one child to entertain. But ahh...the possibilities!


After Girls Camp the fabulous YW Presidency was released (above) and I was called as the new YW President at church. This means I get to teach and do all the activities with the girls ages 12-18. I love it! My girls are so great and my counselors and secretary keep me on the ball. I believe I was 1-2 weeks pregnant in this picture thinking, "How can I do all this??" and "Wait, am I really old enough for this??" and some other unmentionables... but it's been a
great blessing and a nice distraction from my growing belly :)

I helped throw a baby shower for my friend Kammi before she moved. It was so fun! We did a brunch with crepes and fruit and juices etc. This was another great distraction from all the morning sickness mixed with the AZ heat.
This website had some great recipes for the crepes and yummy fillings--sounds yummy right about now!

And some more random summer pics. The kids did a pretty great job keeping themselves entertained this summer! With the crazy heat and a sickie mom we mostly swam and played indoors and ate out for lunch! Grant even yelled out "Taco Bell" very clearly one day as we drove past the store's sign--yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment