The beginning of June was our first trip as a family to Disneyland. We went with the entire Watford clan and had a blast. 8 adults and 9 kids, including 2 babies! Needless to say, it took us a long time to walk from ride to ride, but it was an experience we will never forget. I think we only lost Grandpa once and some of the other kids here and there--but we survived! We wished we could have stayed for a whole week.
Taylor loved seeing all the princesses and I think her favorite part was the Character Breakfast where you get to meet all the characters close up and personal. She gave Tigger so many hugs and she was so excited that I don't think she even ate breakfast. Kennedy was even able to get some action. She stared at Dale the Chipmunk with the widest eyes. She kept touching his nose over and over and whoever was inside that costume was very sweet to sit there for a long time while she pulled his fur a bit. Doesn't that seem like a pretty cool job? Everyone around you is soo excited to see you and take pictures with you (especially the Asians--I don't quite get it...). I think I could handle it for maybe a day, but only if I could be Cinderella and wear all those fun dresses. I wouldn't mind the castle either.







No comments:
Post a Comment