
Kennedy plays under the table all day. She loves to pull herself up on the bar and dance. Do I see a future in ballet?
These 2 pictures represent the typical cooking experience at our house. Taylor ran mid-way through baking cookies to get her tiara on. She wanted to be a princess cook with her apron. Lately she has been such a big help with every meal. Yes, it takes much longer, but she stays engaged and loves to eat the food that "she made". I have fond memories of dragging the chair over to the counter in my mom's kitchen growing up to help count the cups of flour etc. My old habit of licking the beaters started at a very young age and I continue to be full by the time the meal is made because I love to taste test. Also--anyone else eat so much of the cookie dough batter while spooning out the cookies, that by the time the cookies are baked you are overwhelmingly grossed out by the thought of eating a baked cookie!?



No comments:
Post a Comment