Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Halloween High



One tired Lion...leaving us to wonder, why do we do this to our kids?! Kennedy was exhausted.


Mema and the Watford cousins in front of our scary trunk for trunk-or-treating at the church. Tim really got into it this year with scary music, strobe light, spiderwebs and spooky masks.


Hands on hips! Jordan, Madeline and Taylor at the Ward Halloween Party.


Princess Taylor--all made up and ready to go!


More trick or treating at my Mom's work. Cubicle to cubicle trick or treating is the way to go! Was this even invented when I was little? And yes, Tim is Elvis and I am a witch again this year! However, my sisters will be proud of me for changing it up a little...for a friend's party I dressed as Priscilla to be by Elvis' side--thank you, thank you very much!


Tim and Taylor carving their witch pumpkin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails