Monday, November 13, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away

Messy eater Kenna--she is so hard to spoon feed lately!
All she wants to do is feed herself and throw everything on the ground...
but she sure is cute doing it.

I haven't blogged in awhile, mostly because not much is going on! I hate this rainy weather because we don't play outside as much---and this means that Taylor is going just as crazy as her mom cooped up in the house. I have to put a plug in for craigslist.com. If you haven't sold or bought anything on this site yet, you will love it! I have sold tons of things that we don't need, or that I think are junk, or pieces of furniture that we've upgraded. It feels so great to buy something new and get money for something that was a hand-me-down anyway. (This is how I rationalize buying new things and Tim's not so sure of that!) Craigslist is definitely one of my favorite things (I should tell Oprah about it). I miss making money from a regular job, so I guess this helps me feel productive. This weekend we sold our old dryer and old table---LOVE IT!! I posted these things Friday night and by Sat afternoon I had money in my hand and less junk in the garage :) I'm also trying to help my Dad out by selling some of his treasures. He doesn't seem to want to part with much, but it's a start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My girls are so cute. I can't wait to see them soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails