Tuesday, December 12, 2006

As Fall "Leaves" us

As fall leaves us behind we are excited to see (and jump in and throw and stomp on) all the beautiful leaves that have fallen. Good thing my friend Melissa had her new cell phone to capture the moment with her mini-camera...quality turned out pretty good ! My hard drive has just died and so my blog has been in hibernation. It's fun to have pictures emailed to me so I can have something to report about. I hope everyone is as excited about Christmas as we are. Now that Taylor is old enough to get the whole Santa thing, we have a new excitement in our home. And, a new threat. Santa's elves have been watching her every move. Last night she wasn't eating her dinner very well and Tim asked her if he needed to call Santa on the phone and let him know about her behavior. She started crying thinking about Santa taking a present away. Tim felt pretty bad about that afterwards. I guess we didn't realize how much she believes.


Taylor playing in a huge piles of leaves we found at Royer Park.

Taylor and her friend Madeline had a great time throwing leaves at eachother, jumping into the pile and guarding their pile from other kids.



Kennedy and Mom loved it too!

2 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

I love that first pic of Taylor--it looks like one you'd have framed sitting in the house somewhere. Welcome back to the blogger world! I've missed you.

miss H Wiest said...

yes-- sarah i missed you too. I kept ckecking on here to see an update of the cutest nieces in the world! gradma webb says that she wishes she could've jumped in the leaves too, so call her next time you do such fun activities. we both love you all sister!

Related Posts with Thumbnails