Taylor trying on Aunt Marian's wig--maybe she could get a side job as Annie's back-up singer? Who knows...we were in Vegas. We had a great Thanksgiving visiting Marian and Mike. Their new home is gorgeous! They are great hosts and we did not want to leave. The sad part was it took 14 hours to get home with all the holiday traffic! (It usually takes 9 hours.) The kids did remarkably well in the car and I had my DVD player to keep entertained. For my birthday Marian got me the DVD "Adventures of Babysitting" an old 80's flick with Elizabeth Shue. I think this is where I learned the song "And then he kissed me". It's hilarious to go back and watch old movies (umm, especially from the 80's--what were we thinking?). I now understand 90% more of the movie...and I'm glad I didn't get half the jokes earlier. Marian also knit me the cutest green scarf. The entire time we were visiting she was working on it right in front of me and I had no clue it was really for me. What a great gift :)
Below is Kennedy trying the wig on too. She likes to do everything her big sister does!




No comments:
Post a Comment