

It seems like every picture I've taken of Kennedy in the last little while has been with a toothbrush. She is just as obsessed with brushing her teeth as her big sister....and she only has 1 and a 1/2 teeth! I think it feels good on her new incoming teeth, but she is constantly pointing at the toothbrush drawer and saying "tuh tuh" for me to get her the Dora toothbrush. Kenna has yanked the drawer so many times now that the "childproof" plastic lock thingy doesn't work.Taylor went to the dentist a few months ago for the first time. She loved every second of being in the dentist's office. They gave her a goody bag with a bracelet and lots of little kid treasures. She can't wait to go back. Although, she is so worried about getting a cavity now. Today she had some crackers and insisted on brushing her teeth directly after eating them. "I don't want to get a cavity, Mom!" Also she now thinks that she can tell me when I need to brush too. I guess it's better to love it than hate it.



1 comment:
Thats good habit keep it up and dont let her forget to brush her pearls ........ LOVE YA to death
Aunt Holly
Post a Comment