Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bangs or no bangs...that is the question

Okay girls, please place your online vote to help me out. Should I grow Taylor's bangs out or not? She has a crazy swirl in her hairline, so I always thought she should have bangs. Lately we've been growing out part of her bangs--so it's less than the picture below. What do you think?

5 comments:

miss H Wiest said...

Well after a lot of thought Briana and Hilary think "Bangs" but we suggest to half the bangs and not make them so wide and full.Taylor is cute with or without hair though.-Or even a red wig!

Krystal Trapnell said...

I vote grow them out, but I think she looks cute with them. I'm all about low maintenance, though, so keep that in mind.

Anonymous said...

I think she is adorable with either. Whatever is easiest to do. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Bangs Bangs
Aunt Holly says

she looks better with it til shes abt six or seven can pull them back with a barrett

Alexis said...

I vote bangs. I think that she looks adorable with bangs. But as for me as a mother I never wanted to deal with bangs, that is why Megan has never had bangs. But Taylor looks adorable with bangs!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails