Kennedy has been such a climber these last few months. I was lucky to have the camera on hand to get this action shot! She is all over the place. We are glad to report that she finally learned to walk last month (14 months old) and now she is practically running everywhere. It's great--but now she is a whole new animal. She has found that she can now get away with more and I hate to say that she doesn't seem like my little baby anymore. She's turning into a toddler and doing such big girl things. I have been tallying her words and I believe she's up to about 40. Now, most of these words may not sound like much to most people. But, as her mother I understand and it's great that she doesn't have to whine--she can tell me lots of things. Kenna will walk around the house saying Ma-MA! Ma-MA! with a very dramatic and hilarious tone. She means business. It's very sweet to come home to her after having been gone. She's very excited and she has the best 3 tooth grin right now. I'm hoping to get a good picture to post of her teeth. I have to say it's borderline hokey to have such a big top tooth and nothing else around. Another thing that melts my heart is when she brings me a book and crawls up on my lap to get a story read. I hope she loves books as much as Taylor and I do!
Okay--here are 2 pictures of Taylor in her outfits. I will dress her in a nice outfit with her hair done....but by the end of the day she takes it upon herself to get creative and it usually looks something like this. Most days she insists on wearing tights and a dress. She is very conscious of matching---but not so much coordinating. The picture below is actually Kennedy's (size 18 months) dress that she can still fit into. Today she also wore Kennedy's new skirt to church. Sad that they can already share clothes! Taylor thinks it's great. I always loved sharing clothes with my sisters. Actually I still do. I'm always "shopping" in Hilary's closet, and she always has something cute for me to borrow. Who's going to keep me in style when you move Hilary?



No comments:
Post a Comment