Sunday, March 11, 2007

Taylorina


Ribbon dancing

Introducing..............Taylor the ballerina! Taylor has been so excited to go to ballet. My friend Jenny is teaching a "Mommy and Me" ballet class once a week through the church for free. It's pretty cute to see all the girls in their tutus. And yes, the mommies get to try leaps (is that the right term?) and learn all the positions too. I have to say that I'm more of a sports kinda girl and not all that graceful (yet). By the way---I tried to make a ribbon skirt (the one Tay is wearing) and it was really easy. However,I found one on Ebay ( Web address: http://stores.ebay.com/HOTCHICSTUFF) for $5 and it's way cuter with free S&H. So worth the price and it'll be a perfect gift for all her girlie friends' b-days. Love it!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Sarah:
Megan and i love all the pictures and megan wants to dance with tayor. we miss you guys a ton. plus i LOVE the picture of taylor in the snow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails