Sunday, September 23, 2007

1st Day of Preschool


Taylor's first day of preschool a couple of weeks ago. She's got her sack lunch and show and tell in hand and ready to go! Most days she is dressed and ready before I even roll out of bed...... The girl loves it!


Kenna was just as excited to have Taylor go to preschool. She finally gets some one on one time with mom. Lately this doll goes everywhere with K. The preparation: Blanket, bottle and usually a purse too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you cry? lol. i didn't this year but my heart actually stung, not pain just a stinging, lol! my girls are so big.

Alexis said...

She is just starting? That seems late. Megan Started Aug 20th. How is Taylor liking it? How long does she go? Ok, I just need to call you. I've lost my voice, but once I get it back. I love it when Megan goes to school, it is good for both of us!

The Close's Place said...

Hey there stranger!! Long time huh? Your fam is beautiful, I can't believe you've been at this mom stuff long enough to send one to preschool.
Send me an update and we'll chat through email.
stacyclose@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails