Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trunk or Treat


Tim loves to get into the Halloween Spirit! He decorated the car's trunk and was very eager to strike lots of poses for this picture. When we lived in the basement apartment in Utah he would make a spook alley every year for the neighbor hood kids. It was always freezing and snowing, but he is dedicated to scaring small children.

Brennen the army dude.
Hilary and Bren were in town for the trunk-or-treat. Hil put this costume together last minute--cute....I mean tough.

The Loot
Twin cousins, twin costumes. Thanks Ali for finding them on the clearance rack after Halloween last year.... gotta love that. Our Halloween Carnival was awesome this year! Carnival games, food (cotton candy, caramel apples, nachos, corn dogs, popcorn....yum) bounce house, quad rides, trunk or treat and side shows. It was hard to keep track of the kids. Taylor was in heaven.

Twin Brothers
This is the first time that I've ever seen Tim with his hair dyed black....Anyone else think he looks like his brother? It threw me off all night!

Super Scary Vampire & Herman the Cat
Our neighbor's cat's name in Herman and so Kennedy calls every cat a "Herman". The afternoon of trunk or treat I had my face painted and my ears on when I got her out of her crib after her nap. She loved it and wasn't even her usual cranky self after her nap. Maybe I'll try it again. It was worth the silly.


Cute Witch and Tinkerbell Fairy Princess

3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

love the costumes!

Alexis said...

I totally remember those spoke alleys! Those were always fun! And Kennedy's which costume is ADORABLE! It certainly looks a lot warmer there then it is here. I had to talk Megan out of all the Disney Princess costumes and talked her into being a "snow princess" so that she could stay warm! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

hey, the only link that worked was your brother's. send them again please.

Related Posts with Thumbnails