Sunday, November 04, 2007

Concert Goers--That's US!

Tim and I are going to this concert tomorrow night! I'm so excited! Tim scored some tickets from a DJ that he rented a car to. One of the many perks of his job. It was either Kelly Clarkson or this group:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxx13x06KJM

The last concert we went to together was Bon Jovi before we had kids. Do I still remember what to do at a concert? This will definitely be different than the Rascal Flatts concert 2 years ago (which was a girls night)! What do I even wear? We are going to be on the main floor at Arco Arena and so I'm wondering if we should brush up on our moshing skills before we dive on in??

3 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah,

It has been a couple of days since I have been to a concert but I have been to one in the last five years so let me give you advice.

1.Listen to their music all day today and especially on the car ride to the event. (You want to be able to recognize songs and be able to have a favorite song to yell out for them to play)

2.If you could get your hands on a t-shirt from the band it helps your image to surrounding groupies. And steer clear of wearing flip-flops because in case you do find your self crazy dancing and moshing you wouldn't want to loose a toenail. (right marian)

3. And lastly, go ahead and leave your lighter at home. Everyone uses the light of their cell phones to show their die-hard support of the musician.

Your welcome.

M&M Kanet said...

Lindsey you're hilarious. Thanks for helping out my sister - good tips. Especially the shoe part. Sarah, do you mean that you don't know what concert it actually is? I've been to maroon 5 and I liked their music, but their performance wasn't that great. But, if you're really close to the stage, it doesn't matter who is playing the concert is great.

Julia Kelly said...

Maroon 5 is like my favorite band right now! I'm jealous!! Have so much fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails