Our cell phone picture isn't the greatest quality--but here we are at the Maroon 5 concert! And yes, we were about 5 feet away from the singers. I have never been this close at a concert before. Wow. I could seriously smell them. I could almost touch them. Pretty sure I made eye contact with Adam (see below). It was fun to just be with my husband. I love that he's a head taller than me and can stand right behind me and cuddle dance (sigh) and he can still see over me. This may be the only perk to being short! Also, why is it that only the lead singer is hot and the rest are gross? Have to say their drummer was really fun to watch. I wish that I knew more of their music.
The opening band was awesome. I had never heard of them, "The Hives" from Sweden, but now I'm a huge fan. The lead singer (below) was all over the place. He's this tiny little man, very fem and very high energy. Fun to watch him. Pretty sure he pointed at me.

He did these amazing karate kicks non-stop. He was so limber. We do those in my kick-boxing class and they are not easy. He is my new inspiration. Not sure that I understood any of their lyrics, but great performers! Go check them out.



1 comment:
way awesome Sarah! Doesn't going to a concert make you feel young again? I think I need to head to a concert again. I'm jealous. Sweet job with the tickets Tim.
Post a Comment