Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Black & White,Color or Sepia?



10 comments:

mj said...

i like the black and white best. where were you guys?

miss H Wiest said...

yes I love the black and white too
--what a CUTE family

Sunny said...

They're all great - but I like the color the best!

Krystal Trapnell said...

I vote color--so everyone can see your new hair color! Tough choice, though.

christina said...

I vote color too - the red in the dresses are so cute!

Brooke said...

Honestly I like them all!!! And your hair looks great. Love it, love it.

tiny said...

My vote is for color, but the sepi comes in a close second.

Anonymous said...

First of all, that doesn't even look like you Sarah! I don't think it's the hair color - because in the other pictures I can tell it's you. Anyway, cute, cute, as always! I tend to like Sepia, but with the lighting the way it is I think B&W or color look best.

Anonymous said...

I like all of the pixs its so cute and this is ur aunt Holly writing to you

Love ya all

Tiffani said...

COLOR because they are so vivid, you guys match so b&w isn't necessary although if you choose that one it looks good too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails