The Folsom Zoo is such a cute little zoo for rescued animals. We went on the free community day and saw Santa, lots of animals opening presents and a safari story time. Our family's favorite was watching the bears and tigers tear into their meaty presents. We forgot our stroller so Kennedy was cruising around everywhere on her own. She loves to run run run and although she has only been 2 for 10 days, we are feelin it!
I love this picture, this is SO Kennedy. She is turning into such a Daddy's girl. I also love that:)
Don't mess! Another tiger came over to check out what Santa brought his friend, and he let out a huge roar--he was not going to share



1 comment:
I love that zoo, we always go when we're in town.
I bet you miss Utah's freezing weather. No sweaters in the afternoon? Ahh, good ol' Cali.
Post a Comment