Sunday, December 02, 2007

Breakfast with Santa


Our Primary Activity Day was a nice breakfast with Santa. I am shocked that Kennedy sat on his lap so willingly. I am not shocked that her face has that expression on it. Cute. She noticed that if you sit on his lap....you get a candy cane. She is so motivated by candy it's ridiculous. If you notice, Santa is holding a picture that Taylor colored. She loves to color pages from coloring books and give them away as presents. Who will the lucky one be next?


Tay asked for a dog and a cat for Christmas. I made sure that she is talking stuffed!


Here is Kenna patiently eying the candy canes before she sat on his lap.


Still quietly waiting for the second that no one is looking and she can stealthily snatch one. That expression!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i miss you girls! i can't believe little Kenna Mae is gonna be 2!! that expression is priceless!! i can't wait to see ya sista! love ya

M&M Kanet said...

Not my Kenna Mae! She wouldn't do anything like that. They are cute. I want a picture that Tay draws - you'd better come visit soon!

The Close's Place said...

Hey Sarah, I've tagged you. I'm sure you do it a ton. Check my blog to see what I mean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails