Taylor has finally completed her chart and can now get her ears pierced as the reward! Do you like how we were going to get her ears pierced anyway, but made her earn it nonetheless?
Before shot.
We were being a little silly with the camera because we had to wait SOO long. Why are we doing this at the mall during the holiday season! But, being the dedicated blogger that I am, we took advantage of the wait time and now all of bloggerland can see the step by step process of our outing.
BTW...Who is that mysterious brunette?
All she said was "OUCH" one time for each ear. I was shocked that she was so tough. She had a worried look in her eyes as I reached out to hold her hand.
After.
Cute huh?! She looks so much more girlie now. Right before they pierced them I started thinking about how this *hopefully* is the only body piercing she will ever have, and her virgin ears will never be the same. Am I ready for this?? Better question: Am I ready to clean these cute little ears 3 times a day for 6-8 weeks! Ouch for me.



5 comments:
wow...what a brave girl...I bawled my eyes out and I was 8! I got pink sapphires for my first pair too...my mom said that I insisted on wearing pink, purple or white until I could change them Because of that when my sister got her ears pierced she made her pick gold...goes with everything. Yes, I was neurotic even at 8 years old. Congrats Taylor...you look so grown up!
I think I'm going to wait until my girls are old enough to take care of their own ears before I let them get pierced. We'll see, though. That may change.
My ears hurt for like 8 weeks after I got them pierced (perhaps a reaction to the sterling silver? I switched to white gold and they were much better), and I sorta regretted doing it.
yay for Taylor being so brave!
Lucky you getting to clean those cute ears! I have had people tell me that I need to pierce Lily's ears so she looks like a girl. My response is not until she can take care of them herself. Leave it up to Taylor, maybe she can do it herself with a little reminders from her sweet mom.
Love ya, miss ya!
She looks so old! She is also hilarious and very cute. Where does she come up with these things? You look great too Sarah. I like the new look a lot!
Sarah finally a picture of the hair! i really like it-i haven't seen u as a blonde to much, very pretty! and i can't believe Tay got her ears pierced! i was like 17 when i got mine pierced! on taylor, she's growing up! i can't wait to see my girls!so fun! and Happy Birthday to Kenna Mae! She's two! weird!
Post a Comment