
So I came home from a meeting this morning to find 2 of the happiest girls and one cute Daddy---and that my house has been taken over by an enormous FORT.
What makes you happy?

(I wish you could see the tunnels inside and the spot where Tim and the girls were watching a movie. Because, what good is a fort if you don't have a built-in theater??)
6 comments:
hahaha that's really cute!
What a sweet daddy. I'm looking forward to those days when they can play together like that.
just be glad they built a fort and weren't running and jumping from couch to couch!! Remember how we stayed home from church "sick" and jumped all over the house. The pillows were rocks in hot lava,... "don't touch the ground you will catch fire and burn alive!" don't give the fun, cute, daddy this idea.
This looks like something that I would come home to. Isn't it nice to have a husband that is also a big kid? The only part that stinks is when they want to leave it up for a week!
too cute...what a clever hubby you have.
I use to do this when I was young. I LOVED it. I would even bring a TV in, make a nice chair and it felt like you were in your own world. But as for what makes me happy. My kids laughing!
Post a Comment